Happy clients are our success and the reason 70% of our business being repeat business.
Reasons for successful website deployments
- In Person Meetings and Interviews
- Standards Based Tools and Design Methodologies
- Fixed-Price Written Proposals that are clear and detailed
- Understanding of Deliverables and Client Provisions
- Domain Name and Hosting Management at Launch Time
What Do you Most often Deliver?
We love WordPress! WordPress is the easiest website content management system to use for content publishers, the most open platform for developers, and, easily edited by our end clients.
We Deliver Ecommerce Solutions (woocommerce) for Product Sales, Donations, Subscriptions or Limited Event Ticket Sales.
We write new Executable Code to perform specific tasks. This might be an extension of products that allow customization of products at ecommerce, the integration of third party tools like Pardot, Zapier, SalesForce, or updating a template to put content in a specific order.
- provide Search Engine Friendly transitions from existing websites
- Search Engine Friendly Pages
- Social Sharing Integration
- Well Crafted Call to Action Forms and Messages
Communication and Project Visibility
For most new projects we utilize an online project board system called Trello. The drag and drop functionality of this virtual pinboard allows all vested partners to see progress, make suggestions, and respond to requests. We also use slack upon client request- or even both!
This tool clarifies expectations to both client and vendor, and is an excellent means to organize conversations about diverse subjects within the project.
Our clients are happy to work with us because we build trust through honest communication and always deliver on our promises.
Mobile Responsive Design means building ONE website that RESPONDS to different screen sizes. With every deliverable the Remarkable Team designs One website, one set of edits, one domain name. No complicated double management and out of sync information!
Please see our page on Content and SEO